×
Leibovitz Marriage

Leibovitz Marriage

Last night I went to Phillips de Pury (my favourite gallery/ auction house) for an Annie Leibovitz exhibition opening (my favourite photographer [or one of them, anyway]) for lots of champagne (my favourite... etc). The exhibition was stunning and whilst I had seen almost all of the images before, it was great to see them all blown up and looking fabulous.


Then we went for dinner, then the newly-refurbed Movida then Marriage at Bungalow 8. Jamie Dornan, David Walliams and Josh Hartnett (Josh Heartnett) were there, along with half the beautiful people of London.


I wore a long red vintage silk dress which prompted a proposal (I do not, but thank you), "Jessica Rabbit" (excellent, thank you) and "are you a glamour model?" (oh, too much with the red lipstick too, then...) Can't win them all.  Such a fun night and must channel the Who Framed Roger Rabbit? girl.