×
Mark Ronson for Esquire

Mark Ronson for Esquire

Music producer/ stylish man about town (a label he claims to begrudge in the interview) Mark Ronson is featured on the cover of Esquire's October issue wearing head-to-toe Gucci to coincide with their collaboration. He's wearing a white shirt, black dress shoes and sleek single-breasted bowie evening jacket from their AW09/10 collection.


Ronson's focused on vintage styling and shapes from the 30s for his new shoe collection with the superbrand, adding that his own individual sense of style is inspired by the legendary jazz players of the 40s and 50s. I love the retro styling of the shoot and the cover shot but he needs to lay off the Brylcreem.

Ronson’s Stylish Life Tips

Spirits: “I usually drink whisky – Jack or Jameson’s – either straight or with Coca-Cola. I don’t do any of that fussy ‘one-part this, two-part that’ stuff.”

Cars: “When I got my license, I leased a Cadillac, because my inner driving spirit is that of an 80-year-old man. You always see old people in America driving them really slowly because they’re so uncomfortable. It’s like being in a hovercraft.”

Know when to leave a party: “When the lights go on.”