×
Alice in Wonderland

Alice in Wonderland

Lewis Carroll's fantasy tale helped shape my imagination, along with every other child who read it. I love the magical world he created; the bizarre creatures, whimsical characters and, of course, the whole pretty girl prancing around in a pretty dress thing in general.

Alice in Wonderland - Vogue US, December 2004

This is one of my favourite Annie Leibovitz shoots, of Natalia Vodianova in American Vogue.  The enchanting fashion story shows the Russian super in a glamorous take on the children's classic, in beautiful couture dresses in various shades of blue by all the big names.



I am excited about Tim Burton's 3-D reinterpretation next month (although I'm sure it'll be a generic Tim Burton film: same tried and tested format with Johnny Depp playing the same character, but you can't go wrong with that story.)



To celebrate the launch of the new film, Stella McCartney has collaborated with Disney on a jewellery line using Plexiglas and Swarovski crystals in the shape of the characters and I'm sure they're destined to be instant collector's items.